*** As an Amazon Associate I earn a small commission from qualifying purchases. ***
Over many years our family has not only collected many beloved board games, but we have also created life long memories around the table laughing, strategizing, competing, and enjoying the company of friends and family.
We have accumulated our collection over more than a decade! Many of these games have been added in the form of birthday or Christmas gifts, gifts from grandparents, and purchased with our kids’ own money. I consider our game collection one of the best investments we have made as a family.
Below, I have organized our board game collection into categories.
Younger Kids (ages 5-10)
- Monopoly (Electronic Banking and Fortnite)
- Floor Checkers
- Solitaire Chess
- Mexican Train Dominoes
- Forbidden Island
- Ticket to Ride
- Catan (Extension Pack and Seafarers)
- Poker (Chips + Standard Deck of Cards)
- Munchkin Impossible
- Game of Things
- Relative Insanity
- Code Names
- Exploding Kittens (Imploding Kittens Expansion Pack)
- Harry Potter Trivial Pursuit
- The Oregon Trail
- Shark Tank
- 5 Second Rule
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza
Travel or Portable Games