Summer is here, and for many people, it is a time where there is more time to read. Some of us even associate vacations with a good book. Today in my You Are What You Read series, I am sharing my all time favorite fiction books and authors. Most of these are great for the pool, the beach, or staying up way too late to finish!
1. Redeeming Love (Francine Rivers)
2. Bridget Jones Diary (Helen Fielding)
3. Jane Eyre (Charlotte Bronte)
4. All is Vanity (Christina Schwarz)
5. Anything by Adriana Trigiani
6. Anything by Fannie Flagg
7. Anything by Dorothea Benton Frank
8. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee)
9. Anything by Clyde Edgerton
10. Little Women (Lousia May Alcott)
11. The Secret Life of Bees (Sue Monk Kidd)
12. Gap Creek (Robert Morgan)
13. Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt (Beth Hoffman)
This is by no means an exhaustive list. But if you’re looking for new reading material, these are some of my top recommendations.
Please leave me a comment with your top book recommendations. If there’s something great out there that you love I need to add it to my queue.